CJC Singapore has been running regular seminars since early 2017. The first of the 2019 series was a sell-out as members of the CJC Singapore Team summarised the key legal maritime decisions and practical developments of 2018.
Topics covered P&I, hull and machinery and FD&D matters:
- Ian Short talked through the spate of Hague Rules decisions, including Volcafe v CSAV and one of his own cases The Alhani.
- Gareth Williams spoke about the obligation to perform an approach voyage with utmost despatch in The Pacific Voyager.
- Paul Martin updated the attendees on recent developments in autonomous ships.
- Xi An discussed the latest demurrage time bar cases, The Ocean Neptune and The Seagrace
- Paul Apostolis concentrated on The Renos, the important decision on CTLs.
Feel free to contact members of the team for further details or questions on the above.
Details of forthcoming seminars in 2019 will be circulated in due course. If you would like to be added to our attendee invite list, please email Jasmine Kroll on email@example.com.