CJC prides itself in offering a discreet, personalised and cost-competitive service for the financing, sale, purchase, maintenance, management and construction of luxury yachts. Our assistance includes:
- Loan finance and security documentation
- Sale Agreements
- Construction Contracts
- Conversion & Repair agreements
- Crew/ Management Service Contracts
- Finance & Underwriting Arrangements
- Mooring Agreements
- Performance Guarantees
- Project Management Agreements (e.g. Yards, Architects, and Designers etc.)
- Flag and Registration
- Ownership structures
- Tax & VAT Issues
We have also represented some of the world's largest cruise liner and ferry operators and regularly act for financiers, P&I Clubs and other insurers handling claims arising from this sector of the market.
We offer a full range of legal services to the cruise industry covering commercial contracts, employment, personal injury, casualty and disaster response; and can call upon specialist teams in the event of a major incident.
For further information on the services we offer, please see our brochure.